Share

Morgan Advert

Friday 1 May 2015

Mark this article read
Power settings are one of those facets of your PC you never really think about until you need to change them. The default settings in Windows are pretty good, but they may not suit everyone or be ideal for certain situations.
That's why Microsoft makes changing them a snap. I recently had to manage my power settings to deal with a large download that was taking forever. I figured it would be finished in about two hours, but it was late at night and I didn't want to bother waiting around for it to finish.
I also knew, however, that if I didn't adjust my power settings the PC would probably go to sleep and my download wouldn't be sitting there waiting for me in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Comments

Widget is loading comments...